Saturday, June 25, 2011

Back in the States

I have been back in the States now for a full week and it has certainly been great to be back. I have had the chance to catch up with most of my friends as well as meet some new ones. We have shared a couple drinks and a few laughs. Today was spent out at Lake Minnetonka for my mates birthday. His wife organised a little surprise for him and we all had a great day out there.
I have been practicing and playing everyday. My game feels nice and I have really enjoyed putting on the smooth bent grass greens. The next three days I have a couple games and a qualifier for the Minnesota Open. My goals are simple. I want to go out with a great attitude and play each shot with 100 percent focus and commitment. I look forward to the challenge.
Hope everyone is well. Keep an eye out for my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment