Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Time to take a step back and assess.

There was little doubt that my performance at the QLD PGA was the worst golf I have played in well over two years. Rounds of 74, 76 meant I easily earned the weekend off. Since the tournament I have not touched my clubs and used the time to take a step away from the game. I have been working out very hard. I like the time to myself as I use it to ask myself the hard questions. It has been a while since I have asked these questions of myself and I feel it puts me back in alignment with how I want to be and furthmore on the right path towards achieving my goals. I plan to take the remainder of the week off before I head to Melbourne to do some work with Physiotherapist Ramsey McMaster and Golf Biomechanics expert Ryan Lumsden. Ramsey and Ryan work with world class golfers such as Lee Westwood, Henrick Stenson, Michael Sim as well as many others. My old coach at Minnesota Brad James came to me with the opportunity and I thought it would be one in which I could get a lot out of. I look forward to the experience and the opportunity to learn more about my golf game.

Hope everyone is well. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment